Thursday, May 23, 2013

4th year BBQ

May 5th 2013
Every year we do a 4th year BBQ with the neighborhood to send off the leaving 4th years.
I can't believe that is us leaving this year. 
Time sure flies when you are having fun with these wonderful people! 

Danielle, Paige and me. 
It was freakishly cold this day! 

The cold didn't stop these hooligans from having fun! 
Rich was so nice and kept taking them down in the hill in wagon rides! 
They were screaming with joy! 

Sophie and Lucy have become good buds. 
Lucy really does love her, she just is a terrible hugger. ha! 
I love these two's matching hair! 

Can you believe we all live in the same neighborhood? 
I know, I have been spoiled! I will miss these girls so much! 

All our handsome Men. 

And all our cute kids!!! 
I love Tanner in front kept getting up and running away! ha! He was fast! 
I wonder who will miss these kids more, me or Lu? 



1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a great group of people!

Now I'm going to go sob because I miss you all so much...