Short Pump Petting farm.
Finally after 3 years Lucy was MUCH braver and actually pet and fed the animals
I caught my extremely picky eater snacking on some weeds out back!
uhhh...no comment. ?
April Fools-Laytons Strike again.
This prank was actually their decoy prank...thank goodness I didn't get the
"Cory jumping out of a giant stuffed Penguin" part of this whole night.
How we found Lucy sleeping one night! ;)
I had to go into the dental school for a quick x-ray and brought Lucy along.
We finally tried Bottoms Up pizza down in Shocko bottom.
We went with the Laytons and had a wonderful time! yummy!
Saturday April 6th I organized a Yard Sale with fellow moving friends in our neighborhood.
We had an awesome turn out and I made a killing! De-junking sure paid off!
Lucy wiped out later that day during Conference!
I found it to be the perfect time to paint her toenails!
We tried to keep her pretty occupied on Sunday with different activities during Conference.
She loved finding the speakers pictures!
We enjoyed listening to the words of our prophets.
It was a great conference as always.
Between sessions we did a google hangout with my family.
This was a first. It was a little crazy but fun!
We also spent some time outside between session and discovered just how much Lucy and Mckinley look alike! Totally her mini-me!
One night before I went to bed I went to check on Lucy and found this!
I thought it was so funny that she had fallen asleep sitting up and under her covers!
Right after I took this picture, she pulled down the blanket and smiled at me!
She was totally awake and had been perfectly still that whole time!
Creeeppy!
It really warmed up for a few days. Like 90 degrees!
We enjoyed a park day!
Cooled off at the fountains
and even broke out popsicles!
We also broke out some of Lucy's new, fabulous summer ensembles.
I think this romper is my fav!
We had to try Ray's Italian Ice we had heard so much about!
This hot spring day seemed like the perfect chance.
It was delicious! You can put custard in your Italian Ice and its just amazing!
We started having our impromptu picnics out front again
What will Lucy and I do soon without constant friends? :(
Erik after boards in front of the Dental School.
I was his patient and it was extremely nerve racking and a really long day but HE PASSED!
YAY! I'm so proud of him!
Just one more step to go then Graduation here we come!
More of April to come...


2 comments:
I love all of the fun pictures of Lucy sleeping & of all the fun you've had this past month! Can't believe April is almost over! Totally love the yardsale pics! you inspire me to dejunk, Nichole!!!! We're so happy you and Erik are so close to being done w/ dental school!
Congratulations on reaching the end of school! It's bittersweet, but you guys will have fun wherever you end up :)..
Post a Comment