When I heard Disney on Ice was coming to town I really, really wanted to take Lucy.
She loves all things Princess' and Disney and I thought she would love it.
So when I found some half priced tickets I was sold!
But then we figured we should probably only purchase one other ticket (considering we have no income)
So, who's it going to be?
I was looking forward to Disney on Ice probably just as much as Lucy!
I mean really, who would appreciate it more, Me or Erik? This was mine for the taking!
But I decided it was only fair to let him take her.
Since I had just gotten to go to Disney World with her and he missed out then. Boo hoo!
But when the night rolled around (and I had come to terms with it) I was really excited for there little daddy/daughter date!
They got all cute!
(I swear she was excited despite the look)
I packed them a cute backpack because without a purse how else were they going to sneak snacks in?
I found out later of course Erik felt too bad sneaking snacks in so he had her eat the popcorn in the car...oh Erik! ;)
Apparently they loved the show especially the Little Mermaid and Belle Stories!
Lucy kept going into the isle to dance! She sure loves music!
And I still won out because since the show Lucy has been obsessed with Tangled, which is my favorite so we have been watching that daily around here! Yippie!
Gotta love the Disney fever and we got it bad round here!
6 comments:
Did Eric tell you that we saw them walking in..I wish I would of gotten a picture of the two of them holding hands and Lucy grinning from ear to ear with excitment..it was adorable!
Did Eric tell you that we saw them walking in..I wish I would of gotten a picture of the two of them holding hands and Lucy grinning from ear to ear with excitment..it was adorable!
Aww!! That's awesome! I remember those days when we were little and went with Grandpa! I'm glad Lucy got to experience that! :D
How fun! She is getting so big!
She is so adorable! What a fun daddy daughter date. I think you made a good choice letting him go instead!
It was a tradition for Brett to take the girls to Disney on Ice..he did it for 5 years. Sad that now they are so busy and big that they haven't been able to go. She will love this memory!! SO cute!!
Post a Comment