Monday, October 15, 2012

Apple Picking!

It's become a tradition to go to Carter Mountain each fall to pick apples. 
See here and here. (crazy to see how we have grown...or in my case shrunk) 
This is one of my favorite places to go in the fall. 
It's always a good time and absolutely beautiful! 
We gathered up some friends to come along! 
The Hones, Laytons, Gibbons and the Bajramalieu's.




 I know I say this about everything we do lately, but Lucy loved picking apples! She really got into it! It was like this treasure hunt or her! 

The cute kiddos! 

It's also become tradition to head into the heart of Charlottesville and eat at Little Johns Sub shop. 
We ate picnic style on the grass of the UVA campus. It was a beautiful day! 
And like Danielle said- "our days of girl pictures are coming to an end" so we snapped one! 
Sure love these girls! 

1 comment:

Lisa Fox said...

I miss Carter mountain..actually I just miss apple picking in general but that place is a special place for sure. Most important though..where did you get that skirt? It is SO cute!