Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Apple Picking in October..
That's right, we've got apple picking down. We know just the spot to go...Carter Mountatin in the beautiful town of Charlottesville.
We even got the fancy apple pickin equipment (I almost took out Erik and Lucy with this thing...)
We got rows and rows of beautiful apple trees...
and a very curious (and cute) little Lucy bug.
a way too close up close up of the whole fam!
I think Erik is somewhere in there...what he will sacrifice for the "good" apples at the top. (this was pre- fancy tool)
a chubby cheeked girl! drooling at the smell of those crisp apples.
he got one!
and another...
the one shot we got of the amazing view. This doesn't even do it justice either. Actually I think the best things about Carter Mountain are in this photo...the gorgeous fall view, the delicious apple cider, and cropped out Erik is holding the ever famous...apple cider doughnuts! A-MAZ-ING. Needless to say, we are big fans of the whole Carter Mountain experience. Not to mention that we have been enjoying the benefits for weeks now eating up all the yummy things we have made with the apples. Such as, apple bread, apple crisp, and coming soon- apple baby food for Lucy (if I get around to it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like great fun! I'm so jealous! I love picking fresh fruit of all kinds! I can just smell Erik's famous apple pie, right about now!
Post a Comment