Daddy and Lucy Play!
Originally I thought it was so kind that Erik would allow me
to go to NYC for a girls trip on Labor Day weekend. (pics to come)
But later I started to get the idea he couldn't wait for me to go
so he could have a daddy/daughter weekend! (gee, thanks)
They had a ton of fun together and I was so proud he even took lots of pictures.
They made popcorn....
This was Lucy's first time using our popper- she loved it apparently. Jumping for joy and giggling as she watched the popcorn pour out into the bowl! ha!
They built a tent, and had a movie night.
They watched The Incredibles (another first for Lucy)
The original idea was to have a sleepover but Erik said they tried it out but ended up in their own beds. HA!
For the longest time Erik would always mention that he wanted to build a bird house with Lucy.
For Father's day we got him a bird house kit and this weekend they finally got around to building it.
Really bad picture but I wanted to get a picture of the finally product. Isn't it cute?
It's still in our house and Lucy uses it as a house for her princess figurines. ha!
They also went out for ice cream!
Boy that's a lot to live up to!
Daddy's are simply the best!

2 comments:
Aww! How cute! Go Erik!
That is the cutest post ever..I think you need to go away more often. Hahaha also, don't you think Dash reminds you of Jacob running? haha
Post a Comment