Thursday, May 31, 2012

Weekend with the Foxes

It's always a party when the Fox clan rolls into town. 
We loved having Erik's parents, Laura and Jennifer's family come down last weekend. 
We were celebrating Lucy's Birthday, Mother's day and Memorial day all in one! 

With leftovers from Lucy's party we re created the Elmo party with Cousins. 
They had a blast! 

I think Lucy enjoyed her 2nd round with the cupcake even better than the first! ha! 
After her hands got too messy she just started eating piggy style!

Present time! 
I wish I had better documented her gifts. 
Grandma & Grandpa Fox gave her an Ariel doll, a ball and a kit to teach Lucy to read. 
Laura gave Lucy a cute mini wagon to pull her toys around. 
In it was stuffed Simba, Pumba, and Nemo along with the movie "Finding Nemo" 
Jennifer's family got Lucy a golf set. 
All of her favorite things! She couldn't be happier! 
Thank you so much everyone! 

Then we went and hit up the pool! 

Later that evening I peeked on Lucy playing quietly in the living room and this is what I found. She spent almost a whole hour just combing Ariel's hair, pulling her in the wagon and talking to her. 
I think she's in love! 

Thank you Foxes for a fun weekend! 

1 comment:

Lisa Fox said...

Looks like tons of fun. Can't wait to join in on the party at the end of the month!