On Thursday Rach and I headed to Cary Town to explore all the cute shops. It was so fun. We even found our favorite childhood gum- Fruit Stripes-yum! There was so much to look at, we had fun just chatting, browsing and of course taking pictures!
I love how you sent me the rest of the gum in the mail! Hilarious! I loved it there. When you come see me you can read that Disney book, we found! I loved those shops thanks for taking me!
2 comments:
Oh, I loved fruit stripes gum..I didn't know they still made it. I will have to hunt that down now..isn't so fun to have dear friends to hang with? :)
I love how you sent me the rest of the gum in the mail! Hilarious! I loved it there. When you come see me you can read that Disney book, we found! I loved those shops thanks for taking me!
Post a Comment