Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Baltimore with Mary Poppins...literally. ;)











In a whaco order here was our friday trip to Baltimore. 
My mom said it best when she said "Well at least if you have a long drive and hit lots of traffic- Rachael is the girl to have in the car" It is so true. It was a long drive and we hit a lot of traffic but Rachael and I just chatted away. 
We walked around the beautiful Baltimore Harbor, did some shopping and ate at Noodle and Company. We then headed to the Hippodrome Theatre nice and early to get ready for the show. We took a bajillion pictures- we were very excited! 
Rachael has a special connection to Miss Mary Poppins (wink *wink*) so It made it extra special to be there with her. Although I told her before hand if she quoted the lines throughout the show I would kill her! ;) 
The show was fantastic. My favorite numbers were "step in time" and "supercali..." It was a really fun show. There is no one better to see the show with- I am glad I got to go with Rach. Thanks for a practically perfect time Rachael! 



3 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

I love that show and I love Baltimore although I wish we went up there more often. Didn't you like the extra info in the play that the movie didn't have..I thought it was also really great having Burt be the narrator..looks like you guys had a blast!

Abby said...

So fun! I want to go see that show one day too!

Also, I know I probably commented about this already but I really do love your short hair. It is perfect on you! You are gorgeous!

Rachael. Ma, United States said...

Nic! Oh my i love your blog! Im so glad I went up to see you. I loved my trip to VA. Oh and the play was spectacular. Great way to catch up. Haha i dont know how much company I was with all the car sickness medicine I took! Haha. Oh my. I wish we could redo the trip again. Love you