On Friday morning the last of our friends went home and we had the place to ourselves for one more day. It was kinda nice to just have time with our own little family.
We hit up the beach one more time.
Lucy loved getting buried in the sand, digging in the sand, and throwing shells in the ocean.
And remember how scared she was day one? Her fear of the ocean was conquered and she loved going and jumping waves with us. Daddy even took her out pretty far. She loved it. And I love seeing these two together. It makes me so happy. (notice how she holds Erik's ears...so cute)
Run!!! (best picture ever!)
I need to frame this picture, everything I love in one picture. ah.
After naps in the afternoon we headed out back one more time. This time we tried to fly our kite.
Yes it did end up in the pond, oh well. It was still fun while it lasted!
Feeding the ducks for the last time.
Then at night we drove down to the large boardwalk and walked around. We ate yummy burgers and fries and got ice cream from our favorite place- Iggys.
The perfect ending to the perfect vacation. We did not want it to end. Thanks to the Tracys, Gibbons, and Laytons for making this a trip we will always remember. We had a blast!
I'm even sad to be done blogging about it...a little. ;)





1 comment:
looks like so much fun Nik! Boy could I use a beach vacation!
Post a Comment