Monday Evening we headed over to Barefoot Landing. It was actually right at the front of our resort. It is this place with a bunch of little bridges and walkway's lined with shops all surrounding this marsh of sorts. They say it's a great place to spot some Alligators! We were not so lucky, but we still had a lot of fun and saw some pretty cool things!
It was a little windy!
We had fun playing around at some of the shops. My favorite stop was the candy shop where I got gummy Cherries, I haven't had those in forever! They were sooo good!
Then we let the kids do the Carousal. Despite Lucy's face, she loved it! And of course she picked the Lion to ride. I had fun making faces at the camera!
The highlight of the trip was the baby tigers! We had no idea they were even there, it was so fun to happen upon them. I tell you what, I was ready to pay the $80 bucks to get to hold and take a picture with these things. They were adorable! The kids loved looking at these big kitty's. They were so active, playing around so close to the glass. It was amazing!
There was a lot of fun wildlife around. birds, turtles, the biggest fish I have ever seen, and somewhere -I'm told- Alligators. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment