This week we had a few fun outings. We went to a petting zoo. As much as Lucy loves animals I thought she would love it. Don't let the picture below fool you. She loved the bunnies, ducks, and the guinea pig- all the tiny animals in cages. But she was terrified of the Sheep, Goats and Lama's. As I bent down to pet them she literally screamed and crawled up me. Lame! Glad we waited in line for that! And then of course once we left she keeps yelling "sheep!" and acts like she wants to go in again. Weirdo. 
Later that week we went to Kangaroo Jacs with her little friend Benson. It's pretty sweet because during the week it only costs $3 for Lucy. Last time she didn't do much- she is pretty cautious. I was really proud of her this time. She got pretty brave and even tried jumping. We also did some big slides together. She really had fun. I love watching her be brave and trying new things. She is getting so big!
1 comment:
She is so cute oh my gosh. I miss that cute face so much. Some of my children still get nervous around bigger animals..haha
Post a Comment