Thursday, April 12, 2012
Happy Easter
Easter 2012 Highlights
- dying eggs- Lucy really got into it.
- Going over to the Olson's and playing with friends
- Lucy getting her first sliver.
- egg hunt with a golden egg and a baby doll prize
- a fabulously yummy dinner
- our annual egg roll where Erik and Dane made it to the finals. Dane took all.
- The kids LOVING the egg roll almost as much as the adults. ;)
- Erik would add watching Golf
- Doing easter baskets at 7:00 at night! ha! It was a busy day
- Lucy's love of Jelly Beans
- Erik hiding my basket int he dishwasher and nearly breaking it!
- Fun package from Nana and Poppa.
- Beautiful Easter dress from Grandma Fox
I will fight to the end claiming that Easter is my favorite Holiday. Erik denies it because he thinks I like Christmas and presents too much. But I really, really love the spring and celebrating Easter. I love the traditions of egg hunts, egg dying, egg rolling, and baskets. But I also love the idea of the earth coming alive again just as our Savior Jesus Christ rose again. I am so grateful for his loving sacrifice of enduring what he did to overcome death so we can all live again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lucy is soo pretty!
I love Easter too. Looks like you had a fun Easter and Lucy is at such a fun age, when they start realizing more of what is going on. Cute Easter Dress :) She's a doll.
Haha...I forgot about the egg roll! Good times, good times.
Post a Comment