Like many of you we have been enjoying this lovely warm spring. We have been outside playing every chance we can get. We love all the blossoms blooming and are particularly fond of our very own "popcorn tree" in our front yard.
I am really impressed by Lucy's skills with the car and her bike. She is really good at steering and now has learned to go down the sidewalk and actually turn around where she is supposed to. The other day she was holding the car on our sloped sidewalk and I watched her turn the car so It was partially on the grass so it could be parked there and not continue down the sidewalk. What a little smarty pants.
Sticking out her tongue- just like daddy.
"MOM!!!"
Plus all her spring and summer clothes are just plain adorable! I love seeing more of her squishy body!






2 comments:
She looks really old in that last picture. NOT ALLOWED!! Miss you guys!
I agree with Lauren where is that little baby? She is getting too big but oh my she is getting more and more beautiful. Love her pigtails and cute little tongue. Those shoes that she was wearing in the last picture...ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment