http://www.natthefatrat.com/2012/04/on-letting-it-happen.html
Thank you for awesome friends that send me things right when I need to hear them. This really spoke to me...i love how she puts it. I know it will speak to a lot of you out there too! Hang in there! It will happen when it's supposed to happen, and it will all work out.....Right?
Are you sick of me talking about this? (sorry) Lighter post ahead.
2 comments:
I am glad you posted this...I like the part that she said she sat there oozing confidence. I am afraid I am still there...convinced that next time it will be super easy. I hope your next little one will come sooner than later.
i hear ya!! (TOO) thats all I have to say. I have to agree with everyword that she says. I wonder if our next round will be as easy and it terrifies me to no end that it wont. (I guess I had more to say then just I hear ya) :) I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment