I don't think I have ever done an April Fools prank. This year however our mischievousness neighbors were out seeking revenge from the previous years prank. Our target- the Laytons.
So Emily and I sat scheming, looking up methods online and this is what we came up with at 10:30 that night. We had two air poppers going and we popped every kernel in our house. We were trying to be very quiet and hold in our giggles while we were at there door putting it up. It was so fun!
Erik and I came back later to add a salt shaker taped to the celing and placed in the door knocker so when they opened the door not only did popcorn coming pouring in, salt sprinkled on top. I wish I could have seen there faces. They were so surprised and my face hurt from laughing so hard talking about it over and over! ha!
There was also a dirty couch involved going from house to house that made this night even more funny. I will say that we are preparing for major revenge coming our way next year. I'm a little scared.
What an awesome April Fools Day!
1 comment:
Words can hardly express how much I love this. Well done, team.
Post a Comment