I have had a small roll of burlap in my closet for over a year now. I adore burlap and have been waiting for the perfect project to use it. I love it when I have seen images stamped on burlap...beautiful. I had my project! I painted the board I had black, cut out vinyl shamrocks on my silhouette, stuck them to squares of burlap, dapped green paint on stencil, remove, and modge podged burlap squares to board. Volia! So simple.
Subway Art found here. I love using there holiday subway signs.
Isn't the Lucky Horseshoe adorable? I thought so. Thanks Brittany for the Moss and the inspiration. To make your own (cute for letters) see here.
I had green candles so I just added little cuffs to them with scrapbook paper and using my Silhouette to cut out the clover. I also used pages from an old book (thanks Lisa) for the pennant part.
Blocks I did last year but here is the link anyway. The other side is Valentines Day themed.
Used up all my green fabric scraps making this wreath.
There is not much green colored candy (a shame) so in my candy jars I put in dried split peas. I added cuffs to the jars as well. I found the peas near the bags of beans in the grocery store. easy peasy (ha)
The jar on the far left I will be putting some chocolate gold coins in to be my pot of gold. I found this free Rainbow print here. I painted a wood frame I had green and just printed it on my home printer. I think it's adorable. It would be even cuter to make your own button rainbow. But really who has the time? ;)
Happy Crafting!
1 comment:
Love it. So fun and whimsical..which I think St. Pat's day is all about. I LOVE your candle jars. Those are so awesome..I might have to pay you to make me some. So to clarify..did you paint the vinyl after you cut it..or did you have green vinyl? just curious! :)
Post a Comment