Friday, January 6, 2012

In case your wondering...

Im buried in tissues. Feeling too crummy to even blog. Hopefully I will return to blogging soon since I have about 30 new posts to share. At this rate I will be blogging about new years on Easter!
I have gone a few winters now without catching a cold, I guess it's my turn. But man I hate it! I also hate that my Christmas decorations are still up and that I haven't been able to get a start on all my New Years goals...bah hum bug. (okay I am done whining...)
I hope that I and all you winter cold catchers out there start feeling better real soon.

1 comment:

Mindy and Larry said...

I'm so sorry you're not feling good, Nichole! We hope you get lost of rest and get to feeling better soon, esp. since E will take good care of you and Lucy!