December 18th 2011
We arrived in Utah to begin our Christmas break in the morning and a few hours later we were already beginning the festivities! My mom had already made 6 homemade gingerbread houses and had the candy all spread out and we sat down and got to work.
Lucy napped for the first part but when she got up she was ALL about the candy and all her new friends who were willing to give it to her!
Our finished house! I love this tradition. Without it, it wouldn't feel like Christmas!



2 comments:
Haha, I was just thinking that Erik looked like he needed a haircut in this picture and then I scrolled back up and his hair was shorter! Love you guys! See you soon! :)
Wow, your house looks good. All of your candy knowledge paid off. I agree, gingerbread houses are a staple.
Post a Comment