I forgot how hard this is. I am beyond sad and frustrated right now! You get so comfortable and confident and then the Lord put's you right back in your place and lets you know that he is in charge. I am trying to cope better this time. My beautiful and wonderful daughter helps and I am sooo grateful for her- don't get me wrong. But I can't help it.
I forgot the heartache, the emotional roller coaster, questioning the unknown, the pain when your let down, the wondering if it will ever work.
Infertility is the pits. My heart breaks for everyone who has to endure this in some manner or another. And for those who don't, please count your lucky stars!
I am sorry for being a complainer. I realize everyone has there crap. I have just reached the end of my rope this time around and I needed to vent. Too personal? Maybe. But dead honest. And that's how I roll.
Thanks for listening.
And now you know, in case you were wondering.
And now you know, in case you were wondering.
11 comments:
Awww I'm sorry Nichole. It's so hard when there is something righteous and good you want and feel so strongly for in your heart. You are an amazing person! Like you said, we all have our trials. I don't know if this will comfort you any, but a 4 year age gap is awesome! That's what we have between Ryan and Caylee and it has been PERFECT! Anyway, hang in there!
Love you!! Praying for you!! And don't apologize, I have my own moments (obviously with different situations). Trust in the Lord and always look at little Lucy when you need a pick me up :). Or you could fly out to Utah to see me or fly me out to see you ;)! Love you tons!!!
I am sorry Nichole. It's like what Elder Cook said in a Conference address a while back: we're praying to the Lord, "Hope ya know...I'm having a Hard Time." He is there, and he is listening...it's just hard sometimes.
Hang in there Nik. I remember what you are feeling so vividly. I wish I had the magic words or solution for you. All I can say is to trust His plan and cry all you want while you are waiting. I'll be praying for you. Love you!
I'm so sorry Nichole! I can't understand what you are going through, but I know the Lord gave you this trial because you are one of the ones strong enough to handle it. I'll be praying for you, and I have something that might help, I'll give you a call.
I'm sorry Nikki, I want to say something to comfort you but I really don't know what to say. But I am thinking of you and praying for you and I really hope you get another baby soon. This has got to be one of the hardest trials out there. Especially for someone who loves kids so much and is such a good mom.
I have some tears for you right now. It is the pits. I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how it was going. I have to say Amen to all the comments above.
Infertility bites and I'm so sorry you and your family are having to face it again.
Love ya, Nichole.
Infertility bites, so do miscarries :( I feel your pain Nicole. We have been trying for a baby since last spring. Just know there are so many out there that struggle with the same thing as you do and get as frustrated as you too. I seriously don't know why we have to go through some trials that we do. Patience is one of the hardest things I've had to deal with lately. You are such a great person and mom. I know you can get through this. Hang in there, sometimes when I wonder if the Lord has really forgotten about me, little things happen to us that make me realize that I'm not forgotten. Let me know if you ever need to sulk or need someone to cry with.
You definitely are loved!!!!! Thank you for sharing, we do all have trials and it's good to know that we are not the only ones that struggle:) Lucy is one lucky girl!!!!
I know this feeling all to well so I have tears flowing. Im sorry you have to go through this. You know that I am always here for you. I know that it is hard to count your blessings when you want something so bad, and I know its hard to be patient and remember that everything happens for a reason and in the Lords time, but try. I know it doesn't seem like it will help now, but it will. I promise. Love ya!
Post a Comment