I'm done. Pity party over. Today I am choosing to be more grateful. I know many people who are enduring much worse and frankly I would be embarrassed for them to see my previous post. My life is pretty good.
I have one child. She is alive, she is healthy, she is growing properly and she really is a joy to have around. She is such a sweetheart.
I am married. To the man of my dreams...yet he is real. He loves me and I love him. We are both happy and healthy.
I'm a stay at home mom. I have the best job in the world. My husband works hard so I can stay home.
I love where we live. I love Richmond. I love my house. There is no where else I would rather be right now.
I have amazing friends. They are so thoughtful and kind. They make me laugh everyday and I love how close I live to many of them.
All our family members are healthy and doing well. They love us and would do anything for us.
I am capable of getting pregnant and having a baby.
And, last of all and most importantly I have the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that I have a Heavenly Father who cares for me and loves me more than I even know. I know that he wants whats best for me and he is here to help me through my trials. I am so grateful for this knowledge. It gives me comfort, hope and somewhere to turn.
Thanks for your kind words and prayers in our behalf. We are praying for you and your trials as well. Prayer is great, isn't it?
8 comments:
I was going to say count your blessings and have faith in Heavenly Father's timing...but I figured you already knew that ;) Enjoy your one on one time with Lucy because once the second baby comes you will miss those few moments you had to yourself.
Life is beautiful and wonderful and yes, it is hard!
I heard a quote today that made me think of you and conversations that we have shared. It was something like this: Father, please help me to be patient while I wait for your plan for my life.
I think I might need this one on my bathroom mirror some days.
I love you!
It's okay to have those feelings, don't be too hard on yourself. We all have our days where we get down, because we are human. You seem to have a great attitude about it all though. :)
It's ok to have a pity party - sometimes it is definitely necessary (as well as a good long cry!). We love you guys and you are definitely in our prayers.
Don't feel bad about having a pity party or feeling that your trials are less than what others may suffer from. Your trials are difficult for you, their trials are difficult for them. That is the biggest thing I learned in my divorce. Nothing for me can be worse than being left abandoned, broken, and alone. I got through that, but it's a daily battle. You struggled with this before and now you have Lucy. God loves you. Keep it up!
I am sending you a long distance hug. You are so strong and faithful. Even when you went through difficulties before you continued to bless others lives and moved forward. I just read a great one liner, "God wants to turn your test into a testimony." I love you Nichole.
Nichole, I think you're wonderful and brave and strong. Thanks for being my friend and such a good example:) You are an amazing mother.
Nikki- first, please don't ever apologize for giving us an honest , candid post. In the blogging world there is way too much flowers, roses, perfect cildren , perfect marraiges, etc. Thank you for being honest. And you're right, we ALL struggle. I am such a believer that our Heavenly Father is ajust HF and he gives each of us trials to build character. Its just stinks when some trials are worn on your sleeve (such as yours). Anyway...thanks for your honesty- I love it. I would write about my struggle but its way too painful and its not appropriate to be discussed in a public forum....ugh. :)
Post a Comment