Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tonight Tonight!

At our house this youtube music video is bookmarked. In fact it is usually open and being played at least 15 times a day. (that's the limit) Lucy is OBSESSED with this song. night and day she is asking for "nigh? nigh?" Every time I pull out my computer she asks for it. Once I play it- it can't just be once, there are usually tears shed when I say that's enough!  It's gotten a little out of control...and I am really sick of this song. But it is still sooo cute to watch her actually sing to it and of course do her little dance moves! 


The middle gets a little boring...but don't miss the end where she asks for it again! too cute! 


6 comments:

Mindy and Larry said...

Nichole! How cute! I love how she dances!! Johnny is obsessed with music on YouTube, too! The first thing Johnny does when he comes downstairs for the day is go right to the computer and points and asks in his jibber-jabber talking for his favorite music clips. Check out "Twinkle Twinkle little star" from super simple songs. It's pretty cute! When our babies hang out, they can be "YouTube Junkies" together! ;)

Alicia said...

Haha, shake it Lucy! If you're looking for a new (and equally dance-worthy) song, Kara is obsessed with Selena Gomez's "Love You Like a Love Song." She calls it "peet peet." If you haven't heard it, listen to the chorus and you'll know why. ;)

Unknown said...

Love it! She is darling. I love that she sings too!

Dallings said...

That was fun to watch. She is so tiny, it makes her moves even cuter.

Jenn said...

Olive has that same shirt (Old Navy clearance in January?!)

Bekah said...

Hilarious! I love how she sings AND dances to it. My older two are obsessed with that video too. Evan was very into Kelly Clarkson at that age, and this one really weird David Hasslehoff video. It could be worse. That was worse!