First off I don't know why I always feel the need to apologize for so many pictures, it's my blog, but still I know it's a little over kill but she's cute and I loved too many and was too lazy to make collages. So there! ;)
Aren't those claws killer!? I think Lucy was perplexed by them. The feet were a little hard to walk in. We had to put shoes on her feet inside the costume!
Trying to get some pictures in front of our beautiful mums. ( I heart mums) But this was the best I got!
I was so excited for Lucy to be this bear this year. This costume was made by my Aunt about 15 years ago and has been worn by at least 2 of my brothers, and 4 other cousins. It's amazing it has lasted so long! Heidi did an awesome job making it! My favorite part are the claws at the bottom...so cute! It took a little bit of "selling" it to her while putting it on the first time. I tried to make it sound super cool and she wasn't completely convinced...but once it was on she didn't seem to mind and never complained the 5 other times I put it on her. I was impressed.
I have to admit that these pictures were taken a few days before Halloween because I knew that night would be busy. I am really glad I ended up taking some beforehand because we were really busy and because Lucy fell the night before and got a scrap/bruise across her face! Although that made her look a little more vicious the night of, I am glad I have these sweet pictures of our adorable baby bear!












3 comments:
Did she not like wearing her costume?
Beautiful beautiful pictures, if you can call a bear beautiful...Lucy makes any animal costume "BEE-UTIFUL!" i LOVE ALL OF THE PICTURES YOU TAKE--don't feel bad (I understand why you kinda feel like you have to apologize, though) but I totally love the pictures because you do such a great job and she does such a great job posing...
Doug and I love that top picture! What a darling little girl.
Post a Comment