I love Virginia Falls! I love that in November we can still spend our afternoons outside without jackets! We have some great big trees right in our back yard so we took the opportunity a few times to rake piles of leaves and play in them. Really what is more fun than a pile of leaves? I couldn't help but grab my camera and capture all her priceless faces. Lucy loved playing in the leaves! She made it look so fun neighbor kids came flocking! I had to hold them off a bit and tell them this pile was a "baby pile" while I got my pictures...then I let them ruin our pile! ha ha.
I love seeing her so happy. The lighting was perfect and I couldn't help remaining miss paparazzi and snapping some adorable shots of her on her little horsie!
I love those big brown eyes.
Happy Fall!!



















2 comments:
I love watching kids playing in the leaves! Love her pics playing outside, they are darling and so is she :)
those are the cutest!!
Post a Comment