The other day we were going through Erik's childhood boxes of junk treasures and we found these bad boys! 

Erik's old google/glasses from baseball. He wore these in his elementary school days before contacts.
We couldn't resist trying them on Lucy! She almost makes them look cute. Erik insists he was never teased about them. To which I reply "to your face.."
I mean come on!
Lucy was in a goofy mood after that. Who can blame her. I also loved that she was sportin her new BYU shirt. It made the look more authentic! ;)



3 comments:
Those are awesome. Almost as awesome as Genevieve's sport goggles. I've been very happy that no one has made fun of her either..maybe because she's super awesome at soccer..hahaha just like Erik was at baseball, right?
Very cute! She look like Erik,too! I can't wait to show these pix to Larry when he gets back!
You are so mean! I couldn't believe those were his glasses though. It reminds me of Tommy when he thought he was a stud with his glasses!
Post a Comment