Sunday, September 18, 2011

80's Party

The 80's party for Katie's 30th Birthday got a little wild. See for yourself. 

Yep, these are my friends. 
and I LOVE them! 

It was a really fun night even though I was terrible at all the games and had to be explained most of the topics discussed. (keep the laughs coming girls!- I will get the last laugh when your all old and wrinkly!) ;) 
Thanks for being born Katie! 

7 comments:

Furniss Family said...

This was such a fun night and you looked stellar in your 80's outfit :) Maybe we should dress like this all the time and bring back the 80's style. Also, I was born in the earlier 80's and I still stunk at the games, lol. Fun times i will always remember with you all :)

Jenna said...

These pictures are awesome! Miss all you girls- looks like it was a rad party :)

Cheryl said...

Umm...The bangs are not nearly big enough. :) Looks like fun!

Cheryl said...

...and if you ever want to do this again, I have some prom dresses you could borrow--with huge sleeves, so they are modest.

Mindy and Larry said...

Love the pictures of everyone in front of the pink door! was it your idea?

Sarah said...

So if I dress up and I come over and get my picture taken by the pink door? I'm so lame.

Aly said...

OH my gosh. I wish I could have been there! That looks like it was awesome!