Once a week we have a little toddler play group. We each take turns planning a little craft or activity (thank you pinterest) and the kids do it for about 3 minutes and then they just play! ha! The moms have fun with it though and the kids have had fun getting to know each other better. I love watching Lucy learn and interact with the other kids.
Pom Poms + magnets = making colorful patterns and designs on a cookie sheet.
Charlie- 12 m. Lucy 16 m. Addy 20 m and Will 24 m.
Best of Friends! (with there homemade kazoos)




4 comments:
Fun! We're doing the same thing in our ward. You should let me know what you do for that week so I can copy you. You're my favorite person to copy. : )
Sounds like fun!
all 4 months apart! fun!
What can I do to get in this group?
Post a Comment