Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cute Kids

While we were up at the cabin we took some family picture. It's been 2 years since we have all been together and my Mom wanted an updated picture. I won't post it here because it will spoil her Christmas card but let's just say it was an adventure getting it! It basically was raining during the whole shoot! ha! Oh well. I will say I coordinated everyone's outfits and I am very pleased with how the colors all look together. 

I also took some individuals of my brothers and sister. I will always jump at the chance to improve my photography skills. Here's how they turned out. 
Brigham age 14 

 Grace age 7 


Isaac age 7

Noah age 16

And I took some of Nathan but I don't have it..darn. 

Don't I have the cutest siblings!? I love them. 

1 comment:

Rachael. Ma, United States said...

Okay! They are all growing up way to fast. Beautiful family Nikki! I love your family! They boys are so handsome, we need to hook up Leah, Hannah or Bekah with them~! hehe