Please excuse the fact that this post has no pictures, I think you will appreciate why once I tell of it's content.
I often leave the bathroom door open while I am using it and no one is home.(TMI?) Lately, Lucy will run in as soon as she hears me in there, crawl to the toilet paper and start rolling it out for me. Isn't she just the sweetest thing? ;) Actually considering what an awful location our toilet paper roll is (on the opposite wall of the toilet-all the way down near the base boards) it is rather helpful.
What I find hilarious is then when I am done she walks out with me. Like it doesn't occur to her that she could just sit there and roll out toilet paper all day for fun. It makes me feel like she really did do it just to be helpful to me! I love that about her! :)
1 comment:
HILARIOUS!! Really you should have posted a picture! HAHHA
Post a Comment