I love coming out to Utah to see all my wonderful family. We try to see as many of them as we can each time we come. It's great to visit with brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. We are lucky to get a lot of family time in while we are here.
We also have kept in touch with a few good friends over the years. It's a real treat to see them as well. Meet our friends:

Lauren (more on her later) and Michelle B. Kicking it with our "old" Young Woman's leader from VA. (she is the young one on the far right) We love her! She makes me laugh, she is always so great to catch up with! Girls nights with our former yw leaders (several of them now live in Utah) is something we always shoot for. Unfortunatly this is the best we got this time.
Lauren again- she is my BFF since High School. It's crazy our friendship has survived this long considering long distances, varing stages of life, and just growing up and moving on. But I really think this girl will be a friend for life. I love her.
Meet the Matthews and the Lattins. These two families are some of our favorites from our good ole Wymount days. We did dinner group with them almost weekly, had many game nights, and I basically lived at there houses during the day crafting or couponing. These girls taught me everything I know, and they are some of the best wives, mothers and friends I know. We really miss them all! (and check out there adorable kids!) We loved our days at BYU and the friends we met there. Now we just need to coordinate our trips to Utah with the Skanchys, Sagers, and Youngs....we miss those guys!
And... no picture but...one of our last nights in Utah we got together one evening with the Thomas family. My little kiddies I used to nanny and there awesome momma. I love catching up with them and seeing them grow.
4 comments:
What kind words. We loved seeing the three of you! Thanks again for arranging the fun!
I miss you!
heck yes, we definitely need to coordinate a trip!
Aww....I feel special. :) I love you too!
Post a Comment