I highly recommend this book. It is full of great ideas and hundreds of activities to keep your little ones busy using things you have around the house. It is so creative and all the ideas help your child develop essential skills.

One activity that I am not sure is even in this book but that Lucy loves is rice box. I love it because I can let her be messy and I can just vacuum up the rice at the end.
As you can see her favorite part is throwing the rice everywhere!
Silly girl!




3 comments:
We love our rice box, too. My kids like to choose what colors they want and then I food dye portions and mix it all together. It looks like sprinkles and they think its so fun!
Okay, I'll admit, I ordered the book and made a rice box today. Great idea!
I love that idea...I have to say though that one time I was making "Eye Spy" pillows (I am sure you know what I am talking about) for Relief Society and spilled a bunch of rice....three years later when I vaccuum in that area, I still get rice up.
Post a Comment