Erik and a friend organized a group of 25 guys in less than 24 hours to do an all day paintball trip. There was a "groupon" type thing and the boys had to hurry and throw it together quick. I have to say I was pretty proud of Erik. He normally hates the "party planner" role but I think he did a pretty swell job. The boys all had a really great time!! And us wife's were happy to stay home. alone.all day. on a Saturday. with the kids. Right girls? Okay some complaining may have occurred but I think we all did feel like it was a well deserved break for our hard working men! 

Erik begrudgingly took the camera at my request. When he got home I asked him if the guys were annoyed about a picture and he said "no, a lot of them asked if we could take one" Wow, what well trained men!Your wives would be proud! ;) So..here are most of the guys! Look at our manly Men. :)
And of course they came home with many battle wounds. I heard some had welts all over there chests/backs! Ouch! Erik had a few here and there but the worst of it were the two he took to the neck. The one above I resented because it looks like a hickey. I made Erik clarify to everyone his wife was not mack-in all over him- haha! I didn't want to get a bad rap! ;)
And this one was super painful and bleed quite a bit when it happened (apparently) Everyone I saw for the next few days would say "oh man I heard Erik took a beating to the neck.." haha. But of course if you ask any of the wounded men they would say it was totally worth it!
Now what may not have been worth it is all the ticks everyone has been finding all over themselves even days later. yah...awesome.


3 comments:
Boys. I still don't understand them. Glen would've been there in a heartbeat. I shouldn't tell you where Glen has been shot. Let me just say that boys rarely grow up.
FUNNY! That looks like a hickY!
That was a sweet way to cover for the hickies!
Post a Comment