No, she is not cheesing it for the camera. This is her permanent expression when she is outside and sunny. It's hilarious! Not only does she have squinty eyes, she feels the need to grit her teeth!?
This is what you could find the boys doing most the time.
The whole group on the last night- we took a walk on the boardwalk and got some yummy ice cream.
Brain and Danielle Hone, Josh, Emily, Lydia, and Will Gibbons, and us!
My favorite part of vacation is at night when we get to pull out all the junk food and play game, after game, after game!! It's my kind of night! I am just glad we found friends who love games as much as we do! :)
I love these people!
and these people...<3
Emily and Josh with there little mermaids.
The first day was a little chilly so we spent it mainly in the indoor pool
cuddling in the lazy river...awww!
These 2 were tied at the hip for the whole trip. Lucy does like Will (which you wouldn't know from this picture) but sometimes Will just gets a little close for comfort! haha. It's so cute. He LOVES her! He went around all week saying Luuu!
She loved playing with her new water shoes...and notice the face...told ya!
If you have a baby I highly recommend this floaty. Lucy loves it and works awesome.




























6 comments:
CUTE! I love her perma- beach expression. So cute!
What a fun trip! I bet it was nice to be with a small group. I love the photos...as usual! The very first one of Lucy is adorable! Would it be creepy to frame it and put it up on my wall?! ;)
Adorable! Can't wait to see you guys next month! :)
Looks like it was an awesome trip! Lucy is absolutely adorable!
Fun trip! I love "the Beach" as they call it in South Carolina. Your pics look awesome. What are you shooting with?
What a party girl, just like her mama. I'm glad you had such a fun trip. Your a awesome friend.
Post a Comment