I think Erik would tell you I'm slightly obsessed with yard sale-ing(?). I love it! Any Saturday morning that I can I am out digging through peoples junk. You know what they say, "One man's trash is another man's treasure" Ain't that the truth! Last week I got everything above (including the table) for a total of $20!! It was like Christmas at the Fox home. (Don't worry I did stick a lot of it away to pull out later. Come on I have to stock up! Yard sales only come but once a year! )
disclaimer: the only downside is having to spend HOURS sanitizing it all!!

4 comments:
Jackpot, Baby!!!! I also am hooked on the preschool consignment sales inour area--they're great for finding kid and baby stuff, too!
dang Nichole!!! I'm jealous. : )So how do you know what yard sales to go to?
I do the same thing. And I don't just put it away to play with later...I literally give it to my kids for Christmas! They don't know and it saves soooo much money! GREAT job on those deals!
good work!! take me with you next time would ya!
Post a Comment