Friday, June 24, 2011

Three Lakes Park

One thing I love about Richmond is their many awesome parks. One of which is Three Lakes Park. We had heard lots of good things about this park so we thought we would go check it out. 

We started the afternoon in the mini aquarium they have there. They have fish and lots of turtles, snakes, frogs, and lizards. I loved checking out all the little critters. 
 Lucy on the other hand- was more interested in "walking". 
She threw a few little tantrums when we picked her up to look at the animals...all she wanted to do was walk up and down these stairs over and over again. (her new favorite activity- which ain't to easy on the back!-ughh walk already! ) 

So we decided it was time we hit the park. We cruised down all the slides. 

And swung in the swings! (her favorite) 

Oh wait- time to walk up and down something again! ;) 

"Okay daddy I'm tired and hot, let's go home now!" 


No comments: