One of my best friends sent this dress she had made for Lucy in the mail. As soon as we got it I tried it on her and it was the first time I felt like she was actually cooperating for pictures. She was cheesing it and everything! Although these pictures didn't really capture a great face of hers I thought she had some pretty good "modelesque" poses going on! Unfortunately this dress will have to make it's official deput next summer or so, but thanks Lauren, it's sure cute and I think it must make Lu feel like a million bucks because she sure flaunted her stuff! ;)
And, take note of her cute painted toenails! I love having a little girl!


1 comment:
This reminds me of the good old days of "Auntie Lauren" and "Mommy" dressing up. *Tearing up* She's growing up so fast. ;) Love you!
Post a Comment