The Kidnappers + the photographer Katie. Don't we look mean?
I was appointed to be the most fierce and barge in and yell "Your coming with us" (in a "gruff" voice of course as to not blow our identity) and drag our victim out the door. Thanks to help from Josh, Brittany was hanging out blindfolded on her stairs, not knowing what to expect. I will admit I felt a little bad when she jumped at me grabbing her. And I think her kids will be scared of us forever since they were at the top of the stairs looking very concerned for there mom.
Us yelling mean "kidnapper" things in her face among giggles. At this point Brittany say's Hi Nichole...Hi Emily...oh no she's on to us!
In our meanest voice possible "get in the car!" (giggle, giggle)
Jackie looking hardcore. The car ride got a little awkward, after trying to continue yelling threatening things to our victim we would also throw in a "how was your day- (still in our "gruff" vocies)not that I care!" haha! We could not stop holding in laughter! I had not laughed that hard in a long time! I sure hope Britt enjoyed all of this as much as we did...I highly doubt it though.
Walking her into short pump where she started to realize she was in public....haha
and...SURPRISE!!! :)
She had the best reaction! She was so happy and even shed a tear or two...i loved it.
The whole clan at Baker's Crust. We had some very yummy desserts. Notice that most of us (who remembered) are in blue- everyone's vote was that Brittany's baby was going to be a boy! (side note- IT WAS!)
We also assembled this cute little coupon book for her. We hope it comes in handy when she has her hands full with baby number 3.
I am glad to have these awesome girls to still be silly with sometimes!
Congratulations Brittany, thanks for being a good sport!!










3 comments:
So cute! I love that idea. It is hard to think outside the box in a ward where you have baby showers every other week. Nice work!
What a fun idea! You guys are such sweet friends. :)
how fun!! Im so bummed that I had to miss this fun and special event!! lets do it again!!
Post a Comment