and wiser too...well, maybe not! Yes, I am indeed getting older, much to many of my friends doubts. I am the baby around here and I make fun of all the "old" ladies (ages 27-30) and they rightfully so reciprocate the love and ask questions like " is it your 19th birthday this year Nichole?" ba ha ha! But yes, I am aging and this year I got to celebrate the big 2-3....not 1-9. (thank you very much!)
My sweet girl with her gift to me....wonder what's inside...?!
Wahoo!! A Jewkes family favorite. The Encore game. Lu knows her momma is a party animal! Thanks girl! Erik spoiled me with my first ever facial...which ended up being a great story- maybe for another post- none the less it was very thoughtful...thanks Hun! I also got money to print my blog into a book...so excited! My kind of birthday cake! Birthday Cake Remix at Coldstone= Heaven.
Make a Wish! :)
I want to thank everyone who made my birthday special! I got a lot of love this year! My amazing friend Emily got a bunch of girls together at the mall to surprise me with a lunch date. It was so nice of her. Thats my favorite, hanging with friends at the mall playground with our babies! I was so surprised! Thanks Emily and all who came! I love those girls! That weekend another bestie took me out to lunch to our favorite..Olive Garden! Love you D! And, Erik and I also went out to eat and had a nice little date. It was a great birthday!
On a slightly unrelated note- Lucy went to her first Birthday party that same weekend (Happy Birthday little Benson!) We had a great time...maybe too good of a time. Lucy came home to give us this...
She was worn out! She was so out of it, throwing her bottle just laying there.
Then I think that birthday cake and ice cream kicked in...
Next she decided to take a few laps around the room- here she took a quick rest...
then from there she took a wicked turn to delirious...
and there was nooo turning back (but at least she rocked her party outfit right?)
And then the crash! She doesn't look tired to you does she? So I only have one question for the Olson's...What in the world was in that cake? ;)
I think we have another party animal on our hands my friends. I can't wait!
8 comments:
happy BIRTHDAY cute girl, it looks like you had a fun day!!! you do not look 19!!! ;) haha. & how dang cute is lucys outfit!!! gotta love that cute girl!!
happy happy birthday! lucy looks darling in that outfit!!! love it:) and your cruise looks like it was a blast- look at you rockin' all your cute suits! you go girl!
Happy late birthday!! I love Lucy's outfit, by the way...what a cute kid :)
I love the game Encore! It's so fun! I'm glad you had such a fun birthday and Lucy's yellow dress is so adorable :)
Happy Belated Birthday, Nichole! glad you had fun, esp. with that Cold Stone treat! :) I love Cold Stone, too! And Lucy looks so adorable in her little party dress! Just like her mama!
I love Lucy's little Jelly Sandals. :P Cute. And...Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday! Is Lucy wearing Jelly shoes in the those last pictures? Love it!!!
You do know how to party that is for sure. I love it! I want to hear about your facial. Lucy and and her first party, that is so cute.
Post a Comment