Friday, April 8, 2011

Where's the Baby?

I swear my baby has disappeared this week. Anyone seen my little baby? I don't know what it is but it seriously seems like Lucy grew 3 months this past week. Here are some pictures just barely taken this morning...we did her first little piggy. We tried 2 pigtails and they looked more like horns with the little hair she's got. So for now I think we will stick with one. I am sorry...I have the cutest soon to be 11 month old EVER! 




 My favorite- this not so baby now has 7 baby teeth!! 
 While in Utah Lucy learned a trick from Great Grandma Jewkes. You say "BIG GIRL!" and she reaches her arms over her head and makes a "b" sound! So cute! 
BIG GIRL!!! 

Where has the time gone? 

Lucy's other tricks include:
-say "ma ma" and at this point I think she knows thats me
- Say "ba ba" for ball 
- Dancing, shaking her booty
- Giving high five 
- Say buh bye with a wave (if your lucky)
- she loves throwing the ball with daddy, stacking rings, and putting the shapes in the correct holes. I feel like she is really good with her hands and a smart baby! 
-Oh on the less intelligent side- she loves to make this spitting noise especially at dinner time-not so fun. 
- When singing "popcorn popping" she will do the popcorn action
- climb up our stairs

No walking or even standing...she is kind of a scardy cat...but thats fine for now. 




3 comments:

James said...

What a doll

J said...

She is SO cute! Liam had 7 teeth for the longest time too, he just barely got his 8th yesterday. I also felt like I lost a baby and gained a toddler right around 11 months, it's a huge change, huh!?

Bekah said...

Love her pictures. She is adorable. Enjoy the fact that she isn't walking yet...it will come soon enough!