We had a great thanksgiving this year. It was just us with Erik's parents and one sister Laura. It was kind of nice to just have a small group and to have Grandma and Grandpa all to ourselves. Erik's Mom goes all out! We ate and ate and ate!!! Everything was soo yummy! They also had some of the singles ward kids over which was fun to have people to play some games with. It was a great day and an awesome weekend which I will have to post about later.
Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!
6 comments:
what a funny tradition- so cute!
That is a fun tradition, I wish I had done that! She looks so cute with the turkey on her tray. I love your support group post too, I couldn't agree more!
Love the pics of Lucy with her turkey! I'm glad you guys had a great weekend!
Wow, that picture of her with the whole turkey is just too cute. Glad y'all had a great Thanksgiving!
that it so cute, i love that you guys always take pictures of the turkey with the babies. so cute, we will have to do one when kruz gets here! im so happy you all had a good thanksgiving!!! tell your family we said hi!!!
Baby with huge turkey... hilarious.
Post a Comment