Friday, November 19, 2010

"Cuz when your 15"...

You love Night games....and maybe also when your 25.
My friends Rock!
Mormon Momma's relief- run around the neighborhood pretending to be fugitives and hope you don't get spotted by the cops. Although i rocked as a cop...and luckily my friends car is still in one piece-im a little bit of a crazy driver when I am on a mission! (and all the time)

Yeeah we know how to have a good time. lol! But seriously it was one of the most fun nights I have had in a long time(not to mention a great work out!)....we will definitely need to repeat this one. And props to Heather for face planting in the mud...and rockin it! :)

Thanks Ladies for a night to remember...how much longer do you think we can get away with acting like we are 15? Not sure- but we better enjoy it while it lasts.

3 comments:

kaysi van dyke fox said...

hahaha, thats awesome!!! i miss all of my old girlfriends!! so fun you still keep in touch!! :)

Sara said...

yes we rock!! but i definitely am not 15 anymore!...I was sore for days! ha

Jackie said...

Epic.

I was so sore too! My hip was killing me that night too. It would seem I am closer to 90 than 15.