When your daddy gives you a bath at night and puts you to bed without coming your hair.

Why Hello Alf-Alfa! Stubborn little thing just won't go down no matter how many times mom has slobbered her saliva all over it! Good thing your cute Lu!
Why Hello Alf-Alfa! Stubborn little thing just won't go down no matter how many times mom has slobbered her saliva all over it! Good thing your cute Lu!
This has been our morning so far- I love my job! :)
9 comments:
Ha ha!! You're braver than me! I remember putting a HUGE bowl over a spider because I couldn't get close enough to it to put it under a cup! And then I piled books on it to make sure it couldn't get out! And then I took baby Kate and we hung out upstairs for SIX HOURS until the manly man got home to save us. (Keep in mind as you're laughing at me that this was no ordinary spider. This was a big, burly, Missouri spider! *shudder*
I'm guilty of the cup routine too. :)
And don't worry... Lucy TOTALLY pulls off that hair style!
Hey..I have a cricket trapped in a cup..as i type this.. waiting for Joshua to get home! I'm guilty of it too. Those suckers are hard to catch, so i'm proud of myself! :)
I didn't even notice Lucy's hair was crazy..I guess i'm just too used to Camdyn's fro!
Your daughter is adorable!!
Lol, I think that practically every girl in the complex does the same thing. I especially hate those crickets...
oh my gosh, I won't even get close enough to put something on it, I'll just scream and run away, as far away as I can get.
and Lucy is adorable! she looks so grown up now!
I used to use those heavy glass Glade candles to trap spiders in my basement bedroom... I would wait until they died, and then vacuum them up. There's no way I'd actually go after it and try to squish it. Gross.
And, Lucy is SO cute. :)
yuck. wait til lucy is crawling around and you'll be even more paranoid of bugs! {just don't vacuum anything up alive because i'm convince they can get out...!}
oh goodness! that's nothing! Clara's hair is like that every day! She's so cute!
Post a Comment