We have enjoyed lots of cuddly naps!
And have been playing dress up with some fun jewelery. I love these faces...and she LOVES that necklace, we have a total girly girl on our hands!I love looking out the window with Lucy- teaching her about rain, and what it is. I love "teaching" Lu lots of stuff because in case you haven't noticed whenever you talk to her she opens her eyes SO wide and just stares at you, and if you finish your story with a voice inflection she will give you a polite smile or if your lucky even a laugh at the end of your point. It makes me feel so good. She sure has a way of making a mommy feel soo special and loved! Now after all these years of talking to myself (yes, i do) I finally have someone to listen to me all day, especially on rainy days! She is one lucky girl! ;)
7 comments:
Darling pics! Wish you were in UT it's still summer here!
Dang it, I should have invited you up for our little picnic yesterday!! Richmond really isn't THAT far from here. (45 mins?) We're gonna do more, so I'll definitely let you know. I'd love to meet little Lu :)
I miss you nichole! Lucy is so adorable!
That's so awesome that she listens so well, Liam doesn't really care if I'm talking to him or not, and the only way I can get him to smile after something I say is if I make a silly sound or bark like a dog.
You remind me of me when I had sweet baby James...he was my little buddy all day, and I'd just talk to him all of the time, even though most of the time he probably didn't understand...But to this day, I think he's such a great speaker and has great vocab. because I shared so much with him. So, keep it up, Nichole! It looks like Lucy is in heaven on earth with you and Erik as parents! What a blessed little girl she is!
Those pictures of her sleeping are adorable! I wish Benson would EVER cuddle up to me!!
she is so BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment