Sunday, August 8, 2010

Feeling Fabulous-week 2

You know the drill...leave your total points in a comment. Hope you did better this week! I didn't do so hot! :( I am determined to do awesome this next week though! Hope you are enjoying it! So whoever is the winner will have a little love note from me on this post tomorrow! lol. (what a prize!)

ANNOUNCING.....

1st Place- TRISTAN with 146 points (wow! she kicked butt!)
2nd- Bekah 112
3rd -Me 85
4th-Lauren 84 (awesome improvement!)
5th- Sara
6th- Tia

Good job gals! I think the best measurement is if you are improving...which I cannot say for myself but some of you practically doubled your score from last time...that is awesome! I can't wait to add up the total for the month and see the ultimate champion!!! haha. Keep it up!

Spotlight on Tristan...

This is a little hard since I have never actually met her, we are just new blogging buddies, but...what I do know is that she has an adorable little boy with an adorable little name. I love that she wasn't afraid to contact me and jump right into this challenge with us. Which means she is very outgoing and confident, which are both awesome qualities. She also seems like a fantastic mother! Way to totally blow us all out of the water this week Tristan! I am really glad you are doing this to keep us all challenged!

Also...what happened to some of you? Amanda, Alyson, Laina?? You still doing this? Late joiners are also still welcome!!!

6 comments:

The Fox Family said...

85 points for me...disappointing I know.

Sara Lee said...

You did better than me. I went out of town the last part of the week. I only got 75. I am going to kick butt next week so watch out weekly winner ;)

Bekah said...

112. 10 less than last week.

Lauren said...

84 - better!

Mike and Tia Fam said...

So in my defense I had family in town all week, so I got 61 points, which funnily enough is only 5 points less than last week. Goal # 26: improve points for next week :D
Thanks girls, you are keeping me motivated!

Likeursoperfect said...

I kicked butt this week. (Well, at least I did WAY better than I thought I would! 146!

And the getting to bed before midnight goal was definitely easier to achieve when I actually did all (or at least most) of my daily goals! It's exhausting!