Oh Nikki! She is breathtaking! The pictures are ridiculously amazing. Danielle is an incredible photographer! Oh now I can't want to have kids so I can take pictures of them...I'm just saying...it wont be happening anytime soon, but I'll keep that on my list of things to Do! hahaha. Enjoy Lucy! Congratulations
Dad noticed, and I agree that some of the photo's of our little Lucy looks like Hillary!!! Does anyone else see that? Most of the photo's do resemble Erik but there is a bit of Jewkes in there after all!
7 comments:
These are incredible! I love the picture of the 3 of you together. That one HAS to be framed!
OH WOW!!!! Are you serious you guys! Those pictures are way better than magazines! You sure have one good looking family!!!
Frame them all! They are fantastic pictures, but a cute little model, too.
My favorite is the one where lucy is wearing a pink hat. Too cute!
Make it into a canvas if you can...we use www.canvasondemand.com
Oh Nikki! She is breathtaking! The pictures are ridiculously amazing. Danielle is an incredible photographer! Oh now I can't want to have kids so I can take pictures of them...I'm just saying...it wont be happening anytime soon, but I'll keep that on my list of things to Do! hahaha. Enjoy Lucy! Congratulations
Incredible photos! We wouldn't be able to decide on just one picture to frame, either! She is a perfect little angel! Congrats!
Dad noticed, and I agree that some of the photo's of our little Lucy looks like Hillary!!! Does anyone else see that? Most of the photo's do resemble Erik but there is a bit of Jewkes in there after all!
Post a Comment