Thursday, June 24, 2010

1 Month

Our sweet baby Lucile is one month! Boy does time fly! Actually I am late on posting, she will actually be 6 weeks tomorrow! Crazy! It feels like she has always been apart of our family. She brings us such joy.


Stats:
Weight: 10lbs 2 ounces (80th percentile)
Height: 21 3/4 inches (80th percentile)
Head Circumference: (85th percentile)
Little tidbits about Lucy Lu:
-Lucy started smiling (on purpose) around 4 weeks
-She can hold her head up really well-she is really strong
-Her favorite song is "Skip to my Lu!"
-She loves tummy time! She also loves sleeping on her tummy when we let her.
-She is learning to take a bottle really well and is getting used to formula
-She loves the bath tub-especially when she gets her scalp massage
-She can now get out of our great burrito wraps! (darnit!)
-She usually goes to bed around 10 sleeps until about 3 then wakes again around 6
-Her favorite animal is the monkey- she loves her little jungle toy.
-She started sleeping in her crib
-She got her first shot at the doctors office- her Mommy cried...almost as much as she did! It was very sad.

I also thought I would share our nicknames we have so far for Lucile. I figure some will fade out with time and we won't be calling her a hundred different things! But I want to remember all these crazy names.

Lucy
Lucy Lu
Lu Lu
Little Lu Lu
Lu Lee
Sister Suzie
Girlfriend
Luce
Baby girl
Princess
Little mud bug
May flower

Well that's all....oh except for this message from Lu Lu....
-"Hi Grandma! See you in a week!"



9 comments:

Lauren Simpson said...

I can't believe she's been in the family for a month!! I want to see this adorable little girl!

Amanda said...

She is so adorable! You are a cute mommy - she is a lucky little girl.

The Allred Family said...

Cute. Time does fly....Just wait. It goes by quicker with each baby. I can't believe Quincy is almost 8 months. I remember I cried when Ella got her boosters too. And Link and Quincy too. It gets better with each one though....the next appt. you'lll probably just tear up. :)

Tammy said...

So cute!! When are you coming to Utah? I want to kiss those cheeks!

Jason and Jami Thomson said...

Oh man she is such a little doll! I love you nicknames :) I remember going through quite a few before we found some that stuck, and even then, they've changed a bit as she's gotten older. Fun!

Bekah said...

Awww!

Rachael. Ma, United States said...

Oh she is a doll! Thanks for you blog updates!

Shannon said...

So cute! I had to comment about Lucy Lu. We call Lilly- Lilly Lu or Lilly Lu Lu all the time! Sometimes I even just call her LuLu! It started when she was tiny and I would sing "Little Bunny Fu Fu." I started changing it to "Little Lilly Lu Lu!"

Can't wait to see you! :)

JA and co. said...

All I can say is that cute little bug is rockin' those leggings :).