Born Friday May 14th 1:09pm.
Weight: 8lbs 9 ounces
Both Mom and Baby are doing well. We are so happy and grateful that our beautiful baby girl has arrived.
more details later...all i can say though is I LOVED IT!! I LOVE getting induced and I LOVE epidurals!!!! and i LOVE only pushing for 30 min!!!!!! AHHH IM SO HAPPY!!!
42 comments:
She's so cute! Congratulations! You look so great!
That is wonderful news! Congratulations you two, she is so precious! and WOW! only pushing for 30 minutes?? Lucky!! Way to go on keeping us posted mommy. :-)
Congrats! She's beautiful, I can't wait to hear all about it. So glad all went well!
congrats you three!! I am so glad that you are all doing well. Cant wait to meet her!
Congrats! She's a cutie! I can't wait to hear more about your whole experience!
Congratulations to you! She is just beautiful. I am so happy for you, that Lucy is finally here and yours to hold and love.
Mindy
hooray! congrats~ hope you are enjoying finally having her here.
She is sooooo cute! Can't wait to meet her and way to go on super efficient pushing!
I thought her middle name was going to be Jorgy.
CONGRATS!!! She's beautiful! You both look great.
Dave says, "I always knew it would be a good day when Jorgy's genes would be passed down to the next generation." Yes, pure wisdom from Dave.
Congrats from me and Andrea!!
The girls want me to tell you she is so cute and they have been awwing the whole time. We ALL can't wait to see her tommorow. We love you Lucy!
Congrats on your baby girl! Cute blog. Such a fast delivery, that's way good.
I am SO excited for you guys! Enjoy your first moments with her. There is nothing like a newborn baby! You will spend so much time just sitting and looking at her. I love it! Congrats!
Congratulations to you! I can't believe you had that big of a baby inside you! Crazy!
great job you guys! we re so happy the delivery was perfect! you rock Nichole!!!!
Aww...she is beautiful and you look great too! Congrats! I'm glad everything went so well =)
She def takes after the Fox family! too cute! Congrats! What a big baby girl!
Congratulations! This past week, I've been opening my email everyday hoping for this announcemet! I can't wait to hear all about it! She is so precious!! So grateful that everything was great. More pictures please~~
congrats!!!!!
YAY!!! She is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Congrats! Glad everything went so smoothly!
Congratulations . . . She has those cute little smushy cheeks . . . you want to reach out and kiss them!
Congratulations! She's adorable...I bet y'all are in heaven :). Take LOTS of pictures...they grow up so ridiculously fast...
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you three! :)
Congratulations!! She looks so cute! I can't wait to meet her in person! Glad things went so well. Enjoy your sweet new babe!
Congrat's, she is a doll!!!! A good size baby too :) So glad that the delivery and everything else went so well. Enjoy every moment you can holding and kissing her!
I'm finally doing the blog thing. Congratulations, Nikki! I am so happy for you! Jon and I will be at the point in life soon :)
Your crafts are so neat and inspiring!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
We are so, so happy for you.
Nicole your labor sounds just like mine. Just wait it gets faster and faster every time! I love epidurals, getting induced and I think the whole labor experience rocks. I just HATE being pregnant! hmmmmm What to do?
That's the best, I'm glad that everything went wonderful for you!!!! How long was your labor before pushing? I am just tickled pink for you!!!! Enjoy having a wonderful beautiful little girl!!!!
Congratulations Fox Family! Sounds like the best day ever :) I'm really happy for you all!
if someone paid me to have a baby every day, I would. thats how much I love labor. its beautiful, amazing, and actually really fun! (I told my nurse that and she looked at me like I was insane. ha ha) maybe its a Jewkes thing :)
Congratulations! So glad you had a great experience, and so glad your sweet little one is here! Enjoy every single moment!
Congratulations! She is darling!
Congratulations! You look so happy, and she totally looks like a little Fox baby.
You look beautiful and so happy! Congratulations!!! She is a gorgeous baby!
She is beautiful and you look great!
Congratulations! What a chubby darling little girl! We are so happy for the both of you!
P.S. you jewkes women have the easiest labors! It makes me so jealous.
Congrats! She is adorable and almost as big as my 9 lb baby! You don't look like you just gave birth! Hope everything is going well. I can't wait to see more pics!
CONGRATS! you look both look so beautiful!!
I cannot believe YOU had a FAT baby. Wow. Watch out babies on the future.....they are going to be even bigger! She is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!! COngrats!
Post a Comment