Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Last One!

Okay-so I lied, I said my next post would be of Lucy but you know you all wanted to see my 40 week belly in all it's glory right? Well here it is! The last belly picture. (let's hope there is not much of a belly to show after delivery!)





10 comments:

Heidi said...

I just love you Nik! Good luck with the delivery - we will be praying for Mommy and baby (and Daddy) to be healthy and happy. Good luck and just one word of advice........ EPIDURAL!!!!
Love Ya, Heidi

kaysi van dyke fox said...

you are sooooooo sooooo close!!! yayyyy!!! i cannot wait to see this beautiful baby!!!! she is almost here!!! i hope you have a perfect delivery!!!

Aly said...

Don't hope too hard! Remember that the belly right after will go down much faster than it went up! You look great and I can't wait to hear how it all goes down.

Maria Hoeft said...

Well you def don't look like you are having contractions just yet...lol! Praying for smooth delivery and quick bounce back ;)

Maria Hoeft said...

Well you def don't look like you are having contractions just yet...lol! Praying for smooth delivery and quick bounce back ;)

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

You re gorgeous Nichole!!!!!

Mindy and Larry said...

You look good at 40 weeks! REEAAL Good! It will all seem like a dream when you look back at this first pregnancy! I'm so glad that you and Erik have had this time together! You guys are sure blessed to have such a great relationship, and to have made such memories! Can't wait to see Lil' Lucy Fox!!!!!

The Allred Family said...

You definitely look beautiful and ready! You are glowing! Good luck!

Jason and Jami Thomson said...

I'm prayin' for yall!! Can I just say that you are the CUTEST pregnant lady EVER?! You are ALL BELLY!!!!! So adorable! Good luck xoxo!

Unknown said...

ok first of all you are still so tiny it isn't even fair! We can't wait to see little Lucy!