Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Socks Tick


When Erik comes home he takes off his shoes and within the next hour or so you will notice that his socks begin to creep gradually off his ankles towards his toes. He will walk around like that for the rest of the evening. With his socks halfway off his feet. When asked about this strange sensation he says that his feet/ankles are too hot to stay in the socks but his toes get too cold if he takes them completely off. His older Brother actually does the same thing, it is so strange! I would hate my socks dangling off my the end of my feet like that! So annoying! I should cut off some of his socks and just make him some toe warmers...ahh let's be honest he would never go actually change into those...it's much easier just to scoot your socks halfway off! Silly boy!

5 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

Those fox boys, they are SO strange!!! Hahaha...the sock thing is definitely one their strangest! Luckily they are cute, huh!

Adam and Rachel said...

Lol! I do that all the time too. :)

Jason and Jami Thomson said...

LOL Funny!!

you're comment on my blog made me crack up laughing :) It doesn't freak me out at all-I'm so glad others feel the same way I do about our little tiny! :) We sure love her!

I'm SO excited for you to have your little snuggle bug come. Newborns are SOO snuggly-it's so sweet. I can't wait to see pics!! She's going to be gorgeous!!!!

Bekah said...

They do make socks like that for women that only go on the toes...buy him some:)

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

That is so funny! Matt does the same thing! He even sleeps with his socks that way! I have no idea how he keeps them on like that throughout the night with the sheets? It would drive me NUTS!