Sunday, April 18, 2010

Maternity Shots


http://daniellehonephotography.squarespace.com/

My fabulously talented friend Danielle was kind enough to take some belly shots of me (and I made Erik jump in for a few) while we were at the beach. I really like the way they turned out. There are some really good ones.
Feel free to go check them out at her photography blog above. Once I get a c-d I may post more of my favorites!
Keep in mind this was like my 32 week belly...i have grown since! ;)
I can't wait for Lucy's arrival and for Dani to take pictures of my little girl! (squeal!!!)

8 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

Those are SO beautiful. You will LOVE having those, and so will Lucy!

She Loves To Make said...

These are amazing! You have to have the one you posted framed. It is one of the cutest maternity shots I have ever seen!

The Miles Family said...

Oh I love them all! Danielle does such a great job. And you are just too cute pregnant! Are you sure you don't want to stay pregnant for a while?! :)

Heidi said...

These photo's are so beautiful - but of course the Mommy and Daddy to be help make the shots. You look so great Nik. Hang in there, you'll meet your little Lucy soon.
Aunt Heidi

JA and co. said...

Those pictures are gorgeous, I love the beach background! I can't wait to see little Lucy (thanks goodness for the internet and digital cameras). You look GREAT!

Abby said...

Wow, I love them! You are gorgeous, Nikki! I can't wait to see pictures of little Luci!!! yay!

Mindy and Larry said...

Beautiful! Simply beautiful!

dreamkas said...

oh those are so stunning love them!